《辣妹日记》精讲 12老爸不许在外拈花惹草(在线收听

Hi, sweetheart. Can you give me a hand with this packing?

嗨,宝贝儿,可以帮一把手吗?

'Cause your mum is making a right mess of it.

你妈妈简直搞得乱七八糟

Dad, why do you need four pairs of brown trousers?

爸爸,你为什么要四条褐色的裤子?

'Cause they go with everything.- They do not.

因为他们能搭很多衣服。他们不行

Hey, I'm not going on a fashion shoot.

嗨,我又不是去做时尚摄影

Hey, what is it, munchkin?

嗨,怎么了,小白?

Dad, I don't like it when you and Mum fight.

爸爸,我不想你和妈妈吵架、

Promise me you won't hang out with any Kiwi women while you're away.

向我保证,你去了那里,不能在新西兰拈花惹草

Not even ugly ones.

丑的也不行

What are you talking about, Georgia?

你在说什么,Georgia?

Hey, this is a big change for us all.

嗨,这对于我们大家都是个很大的改变

I'm not going out there to be "living La Vida Loca."

我去那里又不是去那里定居

Though I'm glad you still think your dad's a handsome old devil,

尽管我很高兴你一直认为你老爹是个老帅哥

even if he does belong in the Stone Age.

即使他属于石器时代

Come on, then. How many pairs of brown trousers do I need?

好的,你决定,我能带几条棕色的裤子?

Two.- Two.

两条,两条

Georgia? It's a boy. Result!- What boy?

Georgia?是个男孩,有料到,什么男孩?

Mr Peter Dyer.- Oh, no. Saliva Boy.

Peter Dyer先生,哦,不,口水男

What? He sounds keen to talk to you.

什么?他说希望和你谈谈

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lmrjjj/525874.html