《辣妹日记》精讲 29我依然喜欢你(在线收听

I wrote it when I was pissed off with you.

那是我对你非常愤怒的时候写的

But I still like you, Georgia.

但我一直喜欢你,Georgia

Even though you are mad.-

尽管你很疯狂

No, you don't.

不,你不是

I do.

我是喜欢你

I can't stop thinking about you.I was hoping...

我不能停止想念你,我希望...

Maybe we can go out?

也许我们能一起约会吗?

Oh, no.I'm moving to New Zealand.

哦,不。我将搬到新西兰去。

What? What is wrong with you?You're so random.

什么?你怎么了?你太混乱了

That's what I wanted to talk to you about.

这就是我想和你的的事

My dad's just got a job out there.And, at first, I said I didn't want to leave.

我爸爸得到一个职位去那儿,开始,我说我不想离开这儿

And then my mum started acting weird with this builder guy.

接着我妈妈开始和那个建筑工人有点暧昧

And so I said I'll go out there.

所以我说我要去那儿

I guess I really just don't want my folks to split up.

我猜想,我是真的不想让我的家庭破裂

Hey, no one does.

嗨,没人会怎么做

At least you're doing something about it.It's just a shame you're leaving.

至少,你为他们做了该做的,你离开真的很遗憾

No, hold my hand, you muppet,so we can at least walk together,so we don't look like sad gits.

不,抓住我的手,这样我们一起散步,我们这样看上去就像俩个悲伤的家伙

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lmrjjj/525891.html