《K歌情人》精讲 25忠言逆耳(在线收听

Cora, I definitely see how much you've thought about the song and...

Cora 我当然知道你为了这首歌付出了多少...

Great roof. In a very interesting place as well, right at the top...

风景不错,也很有趣,刚好在房顶

Wait a second. Sophie was about to say something about the song.

Sophie有话要说。

Was she?

是吗?

I don't think she was. No.

是吗,不是吧,没有。

She looks like she's about to say something, then just... clams up.

她看起来好像要说什么的,但是又憋回去了。

What I wanted to say is that I appreciate that you're bringing thought to the music

我想说的是,我很感激你把自己的想法带到了歌曲中去,

but I really and honestly feel that we're pandering.

但我真的觉得我们像是拉皮条的。

Which means trying to make others like you, which I think is a really nice thing.

意思是说我们在努力让大家都喜欢你,很好啊。

I do a lot of it. Just going out pandering, be back soon.

我经常这样,正忙着呢很快回来。

The song is about the struggle, you know, to show your true feelings.

这首歌其实是描述一种痛苦的感觉,来表现你真切的感觉

And your very confident sexual display is, you know, a total contradiction of the fear and insecurity.

你那大胆自信的性感展示是刚好和恐惧不安相反的。

No, I don't think so. And my fans really love it when I dance.

不,我并不这样想,我的歌迷们都喜欢我跳舞。

You're a wonderful dancer.

你舞跳得真好。

That's a fair point.

没错没错。

My last CD only went to number two.

我的上一张专辑只排到了第二。

But in this case, if you trust us...

但是这次,如果你相信我们...

And Shakira is breathing down my neck. So I wanna dance.

Shakira正骑在我上面,所以我想跳舞。

You shall dance.

你会跳的。

But thank you for your honesty, Sophie. Cherish your passion.

但是很感谢你的诚实Sophie 你的热情很可贵。

Well, thank you.

嗯,谢谢你。

Cora, Timberlake's here. Wants to say hi.

Cora Timberlake来了,想打个招呼。

Nice to see you, c. Talk to you later.

很高兴见到你Cora。一会儿再和你谈。

And I'm looking forward to the new last verse.

我期待着这首歌的最后一句。

Cora, wait.

Cora 等等。

It's over.

已经结束了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/kgqrjj/525930.html