《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 04确定搞清楚(在线收听

Hey, relax man.

放松点,兄弟。

I've got half of Bolivia sitting in those suitcases over there. Hasn't even been cut yet. Go ahead, take it. It's yours.

那边皮箱里的毒品可以买下半个玻利维亚。还没掺过东西,纯度很高。去吧,拿去吧。全是你的了。

Dial this number.

拨这个号码。

II'll talk to you later, sweetie, okay? Bye.

我我过几天再跟你聊,亲爱的,好吗?再见。

Hello? It's Morizio. Remember me? I see you're back in town.

喂?我是马利吉欧,记得我吗?我看到你又回城了。

YeahNo. I mean, no. Just for today.

是的不。我是说,没有。我就呆今天一天。

So it's safe to say today's your last day in town and we'll never see your fat fucking face again?

这么说,今天是你在城里的最后一天了,以后在这个城市,我就再也看不到你那张肥猪脸了?

Yeah. Right.

是,是的。

Let me speak to our mutual friend.

让我跟我们的朋友说话。

He wants to talk to you.

他要跟你说话。

Yeah.

是的。

Make sure he understands, and let him go.

确定他搞清楚了,再放他走。

Do you understand? So say it.

你搞清楚了吗?说出来。

I understand.

我搞清楚了。

Good.

很好。

Jesus.

天啊。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525937.html