《这个杀手不太冷》精讲 12这下轮到我(在线收听

One! Two. Take deep breath in. Take deep breath out. Take deep breath. Inhale.

一!二。来做深呼吸。深吸气。深呼气。吸气。

Time's up. My turn.

时间到了。该我看了。

Change the channel, and I'll smash your face.

你敢换台,我就打烂你的脸。

Ready for the legs. And down, down, down.

下面是腿部运动。现在下蹲,下蹲,再下蹲。

Sorry, sweetheart.

对不起,亲爱的。

Good morning, sleepy.

早安,小睡猪。

Hi, honey. Hey, you two.

嗨,亲爱的。喂,你们两个。

Sweetheart, turn that down. Mama's got a headache.

亲爱的,把电视关掉。妈妈有点头痛。

She took my turn.

她霸占了我的时间。

She just wants to watch these goddamn cartoons! It wouldn't hurt her to move her ass a bit!

她只想看那些该死的动画片!动一动她的屁股又不会死!

I'm not the one with a fat ass around here.

我又没长着两瓣大屁股。

Two and up.

向上两次。

Can someone who's doing nothing all day but watching cartoons move her little ass and go get some food?

可以请那个整天什么都不干只会看动画片的人移动一下她的小屁股,去弄点东西来吃吗?

I dare you to say that again.

有种你就再说一次。

Margie, I think I screwed up.

马姬,我想我搞砸了。

It wouldn't be the first time. I mean you always come up with something, right?

这又不是第一次。你总会有办法解决的,对吧?

Yeah, but I think I went a little too far this time.

是啊,可我觉得我这次做的太过头了。

I think you're going a little too far right now. I'm gonna be late for work.

我看你现在做的太过头了。我上班要迟到了。

How about working at home today?

今天在家里做如何?

Really feel it. That's it, stomach in. One.

感觉到了吗。对了就是这样,收腹。一。

Now it's my turn!

这下轮到我了!

Shit! She's gonna hit me! Daddy!

她要打我!爸!

Shit! Shut the goddamn door!

妈的!把门关上!

Fucking bitch.

贱人。

Hey, can somebody answer the phone? -I'm busy!

嘿,谁去接电话!-我正忙呢!

Hello?

喂?

This is Marguerite McCallister, headmistress at the Spencer School in Wildwood, NewJersey. Is Mr. or Mrs. Lando home?

这里是新泽西州威尔伍德的史宾塞学校,我是史宾塞学校的玛格丽特·麦卡利斯特校长。蓝道先生或蓝道太太在吗?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/zgssbtljj/525945.html