《吸血鬼日记》第二季精讲 第6集第1期:一块月光石(在线收听

Previously on The vampire diaries,For over a century, I have lived in secret,Until now. I know the risk,but I have to know her.

《吸血鬼日记》前情提要 过去的一个多世纪 我都秘密地活着 直到现在 我知道这很冒险 但我必须去认识她

What are you?I'm a vampire.He told me about your ex, Katherine.

你到底是什么 我是吸血鬼 他跟我说了你的前女友 凯瑟琳

You must be Elena.How do we look exactly alike?

你一定是埃琳娜 我们怎么会长得一模一样

I don't want you seeing Elena anymore.

我不想让你再见埃琳娜了

If you don't remove her from your life,I will kill everyone that she loves.

你要是不把她从你的生命中清除 我会杀了所有她爱的人

The Lockwoods are werewolves.

洛克伍德家都是狼人

According to my uncle, you have to trigger the curse.

听我叔叔说 诅咒是需要被唤醒的

Somebody has to die at your hands.You tried to kill a werewolf and failed.Now you made an enemy.

必须有人因你而死 我想干掉一个狼人 没成功 是你逼我与你为敌的

Thank you, Mason. Let's do this.Each with a stake in the heart, then burn them both.

谢谢你 梅森 开始吧 将木桩钉在心脏上 然后烧了他们

Hi, mom.Keep Caroline away from me, please.She's your daughter, Liz.Not anymore.

嗨 妈妈 请别让卡罗琳来看我 她可是你女儿啊 莉兹 不再是了

I'm just looking for this old piece of my mom's.It's a moon stone. Thank you.

我只是想找找我妈的一件遗物 一块月光石 谢谢

You got it.I got it.You're staring.I'm gazing.It's creepy.It's romantic.

你拿到了 我拿到了 你盯着我干嘛 我在注视你 怪吓人的 多浪漫啊

Oh, this is bad of us.Mmm, yes, it is.If Katherine finds out...Katherine who?

我们真坏 就坏了 要是凯瑟琳发现了 凯瑟琳是谁

Ms. Flowers will think I'm a floozy if I have a man in here.

要是被弗拉维夫人发现我留宿男人了 她该觉得我是荡妇了

Why are you staying here?

你为什么要住在这里

Because I like this little bed and breakfast,Don't you?I love it.

因为我喜欢这可爱的床和美味的早餐 你不喜欢吗 我喜欢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xxgrjjj/dej/526006.html