《丑女贝蒂》精讲 120我已经决定了(在线收听

M: I cannot be Betty's assistant!

我不能当贝蒂的助理

It goes against the natural order of things.

这违背自然规律

She, she's ridiculous.

她不可理喻

W: I've made my decision, Marc.

Marc我已经决定了

Is this because I told you about a certain french editor

这是因为我告诉你可能会有一个法国编辑

who might be replacing you?

取代你的位置吗

M: Do not punish the messenger,Willie!

使者是无辜的 Willie

It's a good learning experience for Nicol to man the desk.

这对来Nicol来说是一个很好的学习机会

Besides, you're always complaining

而且你不是老抱怨说

that you want more editorial responsibility

要做编辑工作吗

And Betty needs help with a feature.

现在Betty需要你的帮助

Um... you know what?

你知道吗

B: I-I can do this by myself.

我 我能自己做

W: Betty, you might have been a star assistant.

Betty 你以前可能是明星助理

But as an editor,

但是成为编辑后

you have failed to produce one single item for this magazine.

你连一个项目也没做出来

W: You want help? Here it is.

你需要帮忙 给你

I don't want to hear another word about it.

我不想再听到有人议论这件事

Betty's in charge, so shut up and get out!

Betty做主 闭上嘴出去

I said, get out!

我说了出去

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526116.html