《永远的北极熊》精讲 03(在线收听

"Dear Daddy, I took a walk through the woods today and said goodbye."

"亲爱的爸爸 今天我去了森林里散步 并道别

"Mommy had to sell the car, but we got to go to Dairy Queen."

妈妈不得不把车给卖了 但我们 可以去"冰雪皇后"了

"I hate that we have to move to an apartment in the city."

我不希望 我们非得搬去城市的公寓

"I got a vanilla saucer dipped in chocolate. It was so good."

我把一块香草饼干 泡在了巧克力里味道好极了

"Mommy says Bohemia is over, which I don't understand", "but I think it has something to do with making money."

妈妈说 波西米亚结束了 不过我听不懂 但我觉得这和赚钱有关系吧

"Lots of love, Faith Feather Stuart."

爱你 忠诚的费瑟 斯图亚特

"Amelia Lavender Stuart. "

艾米丽娅 拉文德 斯图亚特"

Babies!

宝贝们

Hi. Want to go see Daddy?

嗨 想去看爸爸吗

Go on. Go see Daddy.

去吧 去看爸爸

Little. Big Little.

小 大小

And I'm feeling much better. You are?

我感觉好多了 真的吗

Yeah. Your stomach is really big.

是啊 你肚子好大啊

Oh... That's the medication they put me on.

那是因为他们给我吃的药

It doesn't hurt. Hit it.

不会疼 打打看

Go on. Pound on it.

来吧 用力打

Jesus!

天呐

You gotta be careful.

你可得小心了

You never want to do that when Harry Houdini's not looking, 'cause that's how they killed him.

当哈里 胡迪尼 没有在看的时候 千万别这么干 因为他就是这样被他们杀死的

Hi, handsome. I got you flowers.

嗨 帅哥 我给你带了鲜花

You're so beautiful. You look like your mommy.

你真美 看起来就像你妈妈

You need help?

要帮忙吗

How are you feeling?

你感觉怎么样了

Mmm...

嗯...

I feel great. You looked better last week.

感觉好极了 你看起来比上星期好点了

Are they adjusting the medication?

他们在调整药方吗

Yeah, they tried something new on me. It's...

是啊 他们对我用了一种新药 是...

I want to sit down. OK.

我想坐下 好

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526239.html