《永远的北极熊》精讲 11(在线收听

So we have something to remember your mother by when she's gone.

说点什么 当她不在的时候 能让你们想起她的话

Faithie, listen to your mother. Everyone smile. Hey!

费瑟 听你妈妈的 大家都笑 嘿

You're saying goodbye to your daughters.

我们在和女儿们道别

What kind of a coldhearted SOB honks the horn?

什么样铁石心肠的人 才能按的出这焦躁的喇叭

I know. Thank you. This is big. Thank you. You're welcome.

我知道 谢谢 帮了我大忙 谢谢 不客气

I just wish I hadn't dressed like a big green bug.

我只希望我没有穿的像一只 大大的绿甲壳虫

Go. Seriously. Before I kick the living shit out of this guy. Here.

走吧 说真的 趁我还没揍扁这家伙 给我

Thank you. Thank you so much.

谢谢 非常感谢

Girls. I'll miss you. I know. I know. Say goodbye.

姑娘们 我会想你的 我知道 我知道 说再见

Say goodbye to your mother. Come on, darling.

对妈妈说再见 来吧 宝贝

That's my wife. We love you.

这就是我妻子 我们爱你

I love you. We love you. 'Bye. 'Bye!

我爱你 我们爱你 拜 拜

My brother had sex in this van last night.

我哥哥昨晚在这搞车震了

Oh, God! We'll have to make a lot of stops.

噢 天呐 我们得停很多次

I have a very small bladder.

我不太能憋尿

Maggie! Maggie! Take the Wilbur Cross Parkway!

玛姬 玛姬 走威尔伯机动车行驶道

When we went to Tom and... Cam!

我们去汤姆和...卡姆

Linda's wedding. What?

琳达的婚礼时 什么

Remember, when we were going to Torn and Linda's wedding.

记住 我们去汤姆和琳达的婚礼时

and we were afraid we were gonna be late and took the back roads, we got there in the nick of time?

我们害怕会迟到时走的近路 结果我们刚刚好赶到了吗

I don't know if I remember. The Wilbur Cross Parkway!

我不知道我还记不记得 威尔伯机动车行驶道

At New Haven! Hey!

就在纽黑文市 嘿

I'll kill you! At New Haven.

我会杀了你 在纽黑文市

Shoot across the 34 West to the Wilbur Cross!

走34号大街 往西就到了威尔伯机动车道

That turns into Merritt Parkway!

然后上梅里特路

OK. You can avoid Bridgeport.

好 你就可以避开布里奇波特了

OK! The trees are twice as green!

好 那里的树比别的树绿两倍

Fine! I love you!

好 我爱你

Who was that?

那是谁

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/yydbjxjj/526247.html