实用商务英语会话 场景85:外汇兑换业务(在线收听

What kind of currency would you like?

您要兑换成哪种货币?

How much do you want to exchange?

您想兑换多少钱?

Please fill in the exchange memo in duplicate.

请填写外汇兑换单,一式两份。

Today's rate is 7.2 yuan to 1 US dollar.

今天的汇率是1美元兑人民币7.2元。

You have to pay a 5% commission on this money exchange.

兑换这笔外币,您需要支付5%的手续费。

The service charge is one percent of the total amount.

服务费是总金额的1%。

Today's rate is the same as yesterday's.

今天的汇率和昨天的一样。

The exchange rate fluctuates every day.

汇率每天都在上下浮动。

Here is the currency exchange receipt. Be sure to keep it.

这是货币兑换收据。请妥善保管。

Money Exchange Service

货币兑换业务

Hello. Do you exchange money here?

您好。你们这里兑换外币吗?

Yes. What kind of foreign currency do you have? And how much do you want to exchange?

是的。您有哪种外币?要兑换多少?

I want to exchange US$500.

我想换500美元。

First of all, please fill out this exchange memo in duplicate. Then show me your passport.

首先,请填写这张兑换单,一式两份。然后,请出示您的护照。

Here is the memo filled out and the money.

这是填好的兑换单和钱。

A1l right. Please wait. This will only take a moment. What denominations would you like your money to come in?

好的。请稍等。一会儿就好。您想要什么面额的?

Any kind will do.

哪种面额的都行。

OK. Here is your money. That's 3,850 yuan in total. Please check the amount, and your passport and receipt.

好的…这是您的钱,总共是3850元。请数一下,还有您的护照和收据。

Everything looks right. Thanks for your help. Goodbye!

没错。谢谢你的帮助。再见!

Goodbye!

再见!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526282.html