实用商务英语会话 场景93:客房预订(在线收听

Good morning, Great Wall Hotel Reservation.

早上好,长城饭店预订处。

Can I help you?

我能为您效劳吗?

We have single rooms, double rooms, suites and deluxe suites.

我们有单人间、双人间、套间和豪华套间。

When do you need the room ?

您什么时候需要这间房?

How many nights will you be staying?

您将住几个晚上?

Would you like to have breakfast in the hotel?

您在饭店用早餐吗?

Could you give me your name, please?

请告诉我您的名字,好吗?

I'm sorry. There is no room available right now.

对不起,现在没有空房。

The room rate is 80 dollars a night plus service charge.

房价是每天80美元,服务费另加。

There is a 10% discount for group reservations.

对于团体预订,我们提供1O%的折扣。

Taking a Room Reservation

客房预订

Hello. Beijing Hotel.

您好,这里是北京饭店。

Hello. Do you have any rooms available tomorrow night?

你好,明天晚上你们还有空房吗?

Sure. How many rooms do you need?

有,您需要几个房间?

Just one.

只需要一个房间。

What kind of room?

您要什么样的房间?

I need a room with two double beds.

我要一间有两张双人床的房间。

Do you need a suite?

您需要套房吗?

I don't need a suite. I don't plan to be doing anything except sleeping in the room.

我不需要套房。我不打算在房间里做什么,只是睡觉。

Operator: Certainly, sir. And how many nights will you be staying?

当然可以,先生。您要住几个晚上?

I'll need it for six nights. Can you tell me what the check-outo time is?

我需要住6个晚上。你能告诉我结账退房时间是什么时候吗?

OK, I just need your name and credit card number to hold the room. Check-out time is usually before 2 pm on your last day, sir.

好的。我需要留下您的姓名以及信用卡号码才可以给您订房间。先生,结账时间通常是在您住的最后一天的下午两点前。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526290.html