实用商务英语会话 场景95:投诉处理(在线收听

Please accept my apology on behalf of the hotel.

我代表饭店向您道歉。

I'm awfully sorry, sir.

非常对不起,先生。

I'll attend to it at once.

我立刻解决这个问题。

I'll speak to the manager and he'll see to it.

我会跟经理讲的,他会处理这件事情的。

It's against our regulations.

这违反了我们的规定。

I'll manage to solve the problems at once.

裁会想办法马上解决问题的。

We'll look into the matter immediately.

我们会马上调查这件事情。

Please calm down, and I'll try to help you.

请别激动,我尽量帮您。

You can see, we are terribly understaffed.

您看到了,我们人手不足。

I'm afraid you have misunderstood what the waitress said.

恐怕您误会了服务员的意思。

I'm afraid that the waiter didn't mean to be rude to you.

恐怕服务员不是故意对您无礼的。

Handling Complaints

处理投诉

Good afternoon. Is there anything I can do for you?

下午好。有什么事情需要我帮忙吗?

I'm unhappy with your restaurant service. I was badly treated by a rude waiter.

我对这里的餐厅服务非常不满意。你们有一个服务员对我很粗鲁无礼。

I'm terribly sorry about this. Thank you for bringing the matter to our attention. I will contact the Food and Beverage manager immediately. I'm sure he'll deal with it.

对此我非常抱歉。非常感谢您提出并让我们注意到这个问题,我马上联系餐饮部经理。我确定他会处理此事的。

Yes, please do.

好的,请务必要这么做。

May I have your name and room number, please?

能告诉我您的姓名和房间号码吗?

White, Room 1256.

怀特,1256房间。

Please accept my apology on behalf of the hotel. Our Food and Beverage manager will be contacting you.Please be assured that he will look into the matter.

请您接受我代表饭店向您道歉。我们的餐饮部经理会联系您的。请放心他会调查这件事情的。

I'll be waiting for his call. I don't like to be treated poorly.

我等他电话。我不喜欢被别人粗鲁地对待。

Certainly, sir. We totally understand.

当然是的,先生。我们完全理解。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526292.html