实用商务英语会话 场景96:为顾客结账退房(在线收听

Do you want to check out?

您要结账吗?

This is the charge for your calls.

这项收的是您的电话费用。

The total including service charge for the eight days is 3,800 yuan.

包括服务费,您住八天总共是3800元。

What method of payment will you use?

您打算用什么方式付款?

Are you going to pay by cash?

您要用现金结账吗?

We accept credit cards.

我们接受信用卡。

Please check to see if the amount is correct.

请您核对账目,看看是否正确。

This is the laundry charge.

这是洗衣费。

Here is your invoice.

给您发票。

Here is the money you overpaid.

这是您多付的钱。

Thank you for staying at our hotel.

谢谢您光临我们酒店。

Helping a Customer Check Out

为顾客结账退房

Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?

早上好,先生。我能帮什么忙吗?

I'm leaving at ten, so I'd like to settle my account now.

我打算10点钟走,所以我想现在把账结了。

Yes, sir. May I have your room number?

好的,先生。请问您的房间号码是多少?

My room number is 1010, and the name is Ted Black.

房间号码是1010,名字是特德·布莱克。

Right. Please wait a moment. I'll get your bill ready for you right away.

好的。请等一下。我马上就把您的账单准备好。

Thanks.

谢谢。

Have you used your mini-bar since breakfast?

早餐以后您用过小冰柜吗?

No, I haven't.

没有用过。

Very good, sir. Here's your bill. Please check and sign it.

好的,先生。这是您的账单。请核对并签字。

OK. Excuse me, what's this charge for?

好的。请问,这笔费用是怎么回事?

That's for the breakfast you ordered from the service.

那是您从客房服务部要的那次早餐的费用。

Oh. yes. It's on Wednesday morning. Sorry about that.

哦,是的,那是星期三上午。对不起。

That's all right. Well. it's altogether $260.

没关系。嗯,一共是260美元。

Here you are.

给你。

Thank you. Have a nice trip!

谢谢。祝您旅途愉快!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526293.html