《丑女贝蒂》精讲 125你不过是硬币的背面(在线收听

( B=Betty M=Marc D=Daniel)

D: Now you know I wanted you in this job.

你知道我想让你得到这份工作

But the coin toss was the only way to break the impasse.

但是抛硬币是打破僵局的唯一办法

B: I know. It's just... the only thing keeping me going was the feeling

我知道 这就是让我一直这么努力的动力

that I actually deserve this.

因为我觉得这些都是我应得的

D: Betty, wait, wait, wait.

Betty 等等 等等 等等

You do deserve this. Believe me.

这的确是你应得的 相信我

B: Yeah, I know.

是啊 我知道

D: Good. Look, I have to run to my layout meeting.

那就好 我还有一个版式设计会要开

Are you sure you're gonna be all right?

你没问题吧

B: Yeah. Yes.

没事

D: Okay.

好的

M: Hey tails. I'm so happy that we cleared that up.

嗨 背面 我真高兴我们弄清楚了

You're not better than me. You're just lucky.

你也不比我好 只是幸运罢了

You're nothing more than tails, the buttocks of a quarter.

你不过就是背面而已 硬币的屁股

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526568.html