《丑女贝蒂》精讲 131你适合做模特(在线收听

Lexie, can you get the book from the art department, please?

莱克西 你可以去艺术部把书拿过来吗

Get it yourself. You know how to grab things.

你自己拿 你不是很擅长抓东西吗

Wait, Llexie. Lexie, hey. Let me be totally honest with you.

等等 莱克西 我要跟你说实话

The only reason I hired you is because you're hot.

我雇佣你的唯一原因是你够辣

In fact, you're crazy hot, and I'm a man who likes to look at a beautiful woman. So sue me.

事实上 你是超级辣 而我是一个喜欢看漂亮女人的人 所以告我吧

No, he's just kidding.

不 他只是开玩笑

No. No .Don't... don't sue him. Daniel,what are you doing?

不 不 不要起诉他 丹尼尔 你在干什么

I'm telling the truth. You're not right for this job, Lexie.

我只是把事实说出来 你不适合这个工作 莱克西

You're mean, you're impatient, you walk around as if everyone's below you and they are because you're 20 feet tall.

你小心眼 没有耐心 整天无所事事 以为每个人都低你一等 不过事实也是如此 因为你傲人的20英尺身高

You're not an assistant, Lexie. I think you would make a terrific model.

你不适合当秘书 莱克西 你是做模特的料

A model?

模特

Think about it. You shouldn't be behind a desk.You should be sprawled across a desk, dressed in skin-tight couture, looking hungry on the cover of a magazine.

好好想想 你不应该坐办公桌 你应该穿着紧身时装走上伸展台

登上杂志封面

Oh, god. you know, I always thought I was too pretty to be a secretary, but girls always hated me when I said it out loud.

天啊 我一直觉得当秘书委屈了我的美貌 但是每次我这么说 女人们都嫌弃我

Okay, well, say it then. Say,"I am a model."

那就说出来 跟我说 我是个模特

I... am... a model.

我是个模特

Thank you. Oh, I have to go to tell everyone that I know now.

谢谢 我要去告诉全世界

What the hell was that?

那是什么鬼把戏

Honesty.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526574.html