《丑女贝蒂》精讲 150我做你的电灯泡吧(在线收听

Ugh! Everyone is talking about this ridiculous charity event.

大家都在谈这个可笑的慈善派对

If you ask me, it sounds like a real snooze-fest.

如果你问我 那一定很无聊

I'm sure a super-fun girl like you isn't going, are you?

像你这么有意思的女孩是不会去的吧

Of course I'm going. I'm an editor. I was invited.

我当然要去 我是编辑 收到邀请了

Why wouldn't I be going?

我为什么不去

Why so upset-y, Betty?

怎么不高兴啊 贝蒂

Sorry. I'm just in a really weird place.

抱歉 我只是处在尴尬的境地

Daniel just hired a new assistant and Matt invited someone else.

丹尼尔刚雇了个新助理 马特也邀请其他人了

Did Matt say who he was taking?

马特有没有说他请谁

No. Oh. wait, are you going by yourself?

没有 等等 你自己去吗

No! Oh. who are you bringing?

不是 那你带谁去吗

I don't know. Amanda, what's with all the questions?

我不知道 阿曼达 干嘛问这些

Nothing. I just wanted to ask because...

没什么 我只是问问 因为

I know some great guys I could set you up with.

我认识一些牛人可以安排你认识

Oh. Thanks.

谢谢

But, um... I think I'm gonna ask a friend.

可是 我还是打算叫个朋友

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/526593.html