《功夫熊猫2》精讲 06神龙大侠面豆腐(在线收听

Sweetie, are you OK? - What happened?

亲爱的,你还好吧?- 发生什么了?

I think I saw...I think...I gotta go.

我感觉我看见了,我觉得,我得走了。

Thank you. Thank you for coming to Dragon Warrior Noodles and Tofu.

谢谢,谢谢惠顾神龙大侠面豆腐。

More tea? Lemon sauce? - No.

再来点茶吗?还是柠檬酱?- 不。

If you need anything, just ask.

需要什么,尽管说。

Thank you. - Feet of Fury!

谢谢。- 愤怒之脚!

The Dragon Warrior's mop. He mopped these very floors!

神龙大侠的拖把,他拖过每一块地板!

No touching! You'll get the mop dirty.

禁止触摸!你会把拖把弄脏的。

He once waited on me. - Awesome!

他曾经招待过我。- 太棒了!

Yeah, I have the stain to prove it. Hey, where is the Dragon Warrior?

我有衣服上的污迹可以证明,嘿,神龙大侠在哪里?

He doesn't work here any more. He's busy out there protecting the Valley.

他已经不在这儿工作了。他正忙着保卫和平谷呢。

The Dragon Warrior! - There he is. -Po!

神龙大侠!- 他在那!-阿宝!

Here. OK. Nice kid. - The Dragon Warrior!

这里,好吧,乖孩子。- 神龙大侠!

Should've told me you were coming. - Hi, Dad.

该告诉我你要来。- 嗨,老爸。

I would have saved you some stinky tofu.

我就会给你留些臭豆腐。

Dad, can I talk to you? - Of course, son.

老爸,我能和你谈谈吗?- 当然,儿子。

In honour of my son, free tofu dessert for everybody! With purchases.

为了向我儿子致意,免费供应各位豆腐甜点。给消费的客官。

Oh, it's so good to see you, Po.

噢,能见到你真是太好了,阿宝。

Have you lost weight? I can almost put my wings around you.

你瘦了吗?我差不多可以用翅膀搂住你了。

Ah, well, maybe a little.

是嘛,也许有一点。

Poor you, you must feel weak. Let me get you some soup.

可怜蛋,你一定很虚弱,我给你做些汤。

No, that's OK, Dad. I'm not hungry.

不,没关系,老爸,我不饿。

Not hungry? Po, are you all right?

不饿?阿宝,你没事吧?

Yeah. No, I'm fine. I just...Earlier today, I was fighting these bandits.

没事,我很好,只是今天早些时候,我和强盗搏斗。

Nothing too dangerous. I mean, they were just, you know...- Yeah? - And then the strangest thing happened.

没什么大的危险。我是说,他们很……你知道。- 是吗?- 然后最奇怪的事情发生了。

I had this crazy vision. I think I saw my mom and me, as a baby.

我出现了疯狂的幻觉。我想我看见了我妈妈和我,婴儿的我。

Mom? A baby?

妈妈?婴儿?

- Dad? - What...?

- 老爸?-什么?

How do I say this?

我要怎么说呢?

Where did I come from?

我从哪里来?

Well, you see, son, baby geese come from a little egg.

好吧,你知道儿子,鹅宝宝是从一个小蛋里出来的。

Don't ask where the egg comes from. - Dad, that's not what I meant.

别问我蛋是从哪来的。- 老爸,这不是我想知道的。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gfxm2jj/526769.html