《功夫熊猫2》精讲 09宫门城(在线收听

Shen?

沈?

Good afternoon, gentlemen.

下午好,诸位。

Now we've got the pleasantries out of the way, please leave my house.

既然我们已经寒暄过了,就请离开我的宅子吧。

Your house? - Yes.

你的宅子?- 是的。

Didn't you see the peacock on the front door?

你们没看到前门上的孔雀吗?

There you are, Soothsayer.

你在呢,羊仙姑。

It seems your fortune-telling skills are not as good as you thought.

看来你的占卜能力并没有你自己想得那么好。

We shall see, Shen. - No, you shall see, old goat.

咱们走着看吧,沈。- 不,你等着看,老山羊。

Where were we? - What do you want, Shen?

我们说到哪里了?- 你要什么,沈?

What is rightfully mine. Gongmen City!

这理应属于我,宫门城!

Gongmen is under the stewardship of the Masters' Council, and we will protect it. Even from you.

宫门城由大师议事会管理我们会保护这座城,即便是你。

I'm so glad you feel that way.

我很高兴你这么想。

Otherwise, I'd have dragged that here for nothing.

否则,我就白把这个拖过来了。

What's in the box, Shen?

盒子里是什么,沈?

You want to see? It's a gift.

你想看吗?是个礼物。

It's your parting gift, in that it will part you.

是你的告别礼,它会令你粉身碎骨。

Part of you here, part of you there and part of you way over there, staining the wall!

一块在这儿,一块在那儿,还有一块在那边,黏在墙上。

You insolent fool!

你个无耻的蠢蛋!

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gfxm2jj/526772.html