《功夫熊猫2》精讲 18兵器(在线收听

I hope this turns out better than your plan to cook rice in your stomach by eating it raw and then drinking boiling water.

比你吃生米,喝开水,在胃里把饭煮熟的计划,我希望这次的要好一些。

This plan's nothing like that plan.

这个计划完全不像那样。

How? - 'Cause this one's going to work.

怎么讲?- 因为这个会奏效。

Keep moving.

继续走。

Ah, my old enemy stairs.

我的老冤家楼梯。

Thanks for carrying me those last few flights. OK.

谢谢你把我抬上最后几级台阶,到了。

I threw up a little bit on the third floor. Someone might want to clean that up.

我在第三级台阶呕吐了一点。该让人清理干净。

Is there some sort of evil janitor or something?

是不是有邪恶看门人之类的?

Greetings, panda. We meet at...- Hey, how you doing?

你好,熊猫。我们终于……- 嗨,你好吗?

Hey. You've grown up bigger than I thought.

嗨。你比我想象中长得大点。

Hey...enough with the poking around.

喂,你戳够了吧。

Strong. Healthy.

壮实,健康。

Look, I don't know who you are, but please stand aside, sir.

你看,我不知道你是谁,但是请站一边,先生。

That's a lady. - Oh! Sorry.

那是位夫人。- 哦,对不起。

The beard threw me. It's kind of misleading.

我看到那胡子,有些被误导了。

False advertising. - Enough of this nonsense!

虚假广告。- 别胡说八道了!

Bring the prisoners to me.

把囚犯给我带上来。

Sorry, ma'am. Get ready, guys. Keep your eyes peeled for the...weapon!

抱歉,夫人,准备好,伙计们。用你们的眼睛牢牢地盯着我…兵器!

Sparrow kick!

文雀踢腿!

We did it! I just kung fu-ed it! Did you guys see that? I was all like...

我们做到了!我刚用功夫击倒了它!伙计们,你们看见了吗?我就像……

Do you actually believe this is the warrior destined to defeat me?

你相信这就是注定要打败我的大侠吗?

I do not. I know he is.

不是相信,我知道他就是。

Oh, look at him. A lifetime to plot his revenge and he comes to me on his knees. - What? A lifetime?

噢,看看他,用一辈子来策划复仇而现在跪拜于我。- 什么?一辈子?

I did not have a lifetime.

我没有用一辈子。

We only heard about Master Rhino a few days ago, and we came to avenge him! - You've come to avenge nothing else?

我们在几天前才听说犀牛大师的事,我们来为他报仇!- 你来这儿不为其他事报仇吗?

Well, yeah. All the pots and pans that you stole.

好吧,还有你偷走的所有锅盆。

I'm gonna want those back. - Nothing else?

我要拿回那些锅盆。- 其他的呢?

You probably did some other evil stuff along the way. I don't know.

你也许还做了其他罪恶的事情,我不知道。

What else did you do? - You don't know?

你还做了什么?- 你不知道?

Know what? What's so funny?

知道什么?是什么这么好笑?

The very thing that you clearly do not know!

很显然是你不知道的事情!

OK, enough of these riddles! Would you guys spill the beans?

够了,别再拐弯抹角了!你们可以直接点吗?

First, you know we come in and the weapon is tiny. Surprise, it's big.

开始我们进来以为兵器很小,吃惊的是却很大。

And then the lady over here, I think it's a guy, 'cause he's got...

然后那边的夫人,我以为她是男的,因为她长着…

The only reason you are still alive is that I find your stupidity mildly amusing.

你现在还活着的唯一理由就是我发现你蠢得有几分好玩。

Well, thank you. But I find your evilness extremely annoying.

谢谢,但我发现你邪恶得很讨厌。

Who do you think you are, panda?

你以为你是谁,熊猫?

Who do you think I am, peacock?

你以为我是谁,孔雀?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/gfxm2jj/526781.html