实用商务英语会话 场景110:随桌服务(在线收听

I'll get it for you right away.

我马上给您拿来。

I'll change it for you.

我给您换一下。

I'm sorry. I didn't realize there was no mustard here.

对不起,我没有注意到这儿没有芥末了。

Would you like more dishes?

您要加菜吗?

Please help yourself to a portion.

请自取一份。

Excuse me. Can I pour you a drink?

打扰一下,我能给您倒杯酒吗?

Can I get your glass and refill it?

我能把您的杯子拿过来再倒一杯吗?

Would you like more?

您要再来点儿吗?

Have you finished your coffee? Would you like a top-up?

您的咖啡喝完了吗?要加满吗?

Does anyone want any more pie?

还有人想要再来点儿馅饼吗?

Do you need any more pie?

您需要再来点馅饼吗?

Excuse me. Can I remove the plates?

打扰一下,我能把盘子撤走吗?

Before the dessert is served, can I remove the crumbs from the cloth?

甜点上来之前,我能把桌布上的碎屑清理干净吗?

Let me clean this.

我来清理一下这个。

Waiting on the Table

随桌服务

Excuse me. May I refill your glass?

打扰一下,我能给您再倒一杯吗?

Yes. Please.

好的。请倒吧。

And how is everything?

饭菜怎么样?

It's delicious. May I have some mustard, please?

很好吃。请给我点芥末好吗?

Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't realize there was no mustard here. I'll get that for you in a minute. By the way, might I interest you in anything else?

哦,对不起。我没有注意到这儿没有芥末了。我马上就给您拿来。顺便问一下,您还想要点其他的吗?

No, thank you.

不要了,谢谢。

And here is your mustard. If you're not used to chopsticks, we do have forks and knives.

给您芥末。要是您不习惯用筷子的话,我们也有刀又。

Chopsticks are fine.

筷子就可以。

May I remove the plates?

我能把盘子撤走吗?

OK.

可以。

Do you need any more pie?

您需要再来点馅饼吗?

No, but could you remove the crumbs from this cloth?

不用了。你能把这块桌布上的碎屑清理干净吗?

Sure. Let me clean that up for you.

当然可以了。我来给您收拾干净。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526794.html