实用商务英语会话 场景115:售后服务(在线收听

The factory offers/gives a three-year warranty on this refrigerator.

这款冰箱厂家保修三年。

The manufacturer offers free maintenance.

厂家提供免费维修。

Within five years, any non-intentional damage will be repaired free of charge.

在五年之内,任何非故意的损坏我们都免费维修。

If there is any defect, you can exchange it.

如果有任何瑕疵缺陷,您可以拿来换。

We offer a one-week money-back guarantee.

我们保证在一周之内可以退款。

All goods purchased here can be delivered free.

凡在本店购买的商品一律免费送货。

You can't return it.because it's one day overdue.

不能退了,因为已经过期一天了。

Goods over this counter are non-refundable.

此柜台商品不能退货。

We'll have it fixed for you.

我们帮您把它修好。

If something goes wrong, simply make one toll-free call to the hotline 24 hours a day.

如果出现了什么问题,您只要拨打24小时免费热线电话就可以了。

After-sell Service

售后服务

We can provide delivery service for you if you need it.

如果需要,我们可以为您提供送货服务。

Well, can you make sure that I can get it as soon as possible?

好的,你能否确认我能尽快收到?

I'm sorry. We're in a busy period now, so it can't be delivered for 3 days. That is the absolute best we can do.

对不起,我们这段时间正忙,所以这三天都不可能送货。这绝对是我们能为您提供的最好的服务了。

Then, what is the earliest time it might come?

那最早能什么时候送来?

Around 8:00 this Wednesday is the soonest we can get it there.

我们最快这周三八点左右能送到。

All right. By the way. how long is the term of service?

好的,顺便问一下,保修期是多长时间?

Five years. Within five years, any non-intentional damage will be repaired free of charge. Just hold on to the agreement; that's your guarantee.

五年。在五年之内,任何非故意的损坏我们都免费维修。您只要保管好这份协议就行了,这是您维修服务的保证。

And if there is any fault, may I return it?

如果有质量问题,我可以退货吗?

Goods from this counter are non-refundable, but can be exchanged within 14 days of purchase with the original receipt.

此柜台商品不能退货,不过十四天内拿着原始收据可以换。

OK. Thank you very much.

好的,非常感谢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526799.html