实用商务英语会话 场景118:产品价格(在线收听

I've already quoted you the rock-bottom price.

我已经给您报了最低价了。

This price is quite reasonable.

这个价钱是很合理的。

I can give you a 10% discount.

我可以给您打九折。

It's not expensive at all.

这个一点也不贵。

Less expensive, lower quality.

便宜的质量差。

We don't bargain.

我们不讲价。

You'll find nothing less expensive than this.

您会发现没有更便宜的了。

If you buy two sets, I can give you a discount.

如果您买两套,我就给您打个折。

It can't be any cheaper.

不能再便宜了。

Let's meet each other halfway.

咱们各让一半吧。

Could you add 20 yuan?

您能给加20块钱吗?

Take it or leave it.

要买就买,不买拉倒。

About Price

产品价格

How much is this piano, please?

请问,这架钢琴多少钱?

10,620 yuan.

10620块钱。

Wow, that's kind of expensive!

哇,有点儿贵啊!

But you must realize it, sir. Beethoven is the most famous brand.

可是,先生,您得明白,贝多芬可是最著名的牌子啊。

Nevertheless, it's altogether too extravagant for me. I just want to get one to leam how to play the piano.

不管怎么说,总之这对我来说太奢侈了。我只是想买一架供我学习用。

Then how about this one made in Guangzhou.

那么这架广州生产的怎么样?

I hope its quality is guaranteed.

希望质量能有保证。

Oh, yes, sir. I think you'll find we have an excellent reputation for quality and service.

噢,当然有保证,先生。我想你会发现我们店因为质量和服务好声誉很不错。

Can you come down a little bit?

便宜点儿可以吗?

Normally we have no second price. As you are coming to us for the first time, I'll make it 5.000 yuan.

通常我们都是不二价的,不过既然您是第一次光顾我们店,我就要5000元吧。

Thank you. I'll take it.

谢谢。我买了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526802.html