实用商务英语会话 场景127:解释路面状况(在线收听

The traffic is very bad today.

今天的交通状况很糟。

Traffic is slow.

路上有点儿堵车。

We are stuck in a traffic jam.

我们遇上堵车了。

The traffic is always terrible on Monday morning.

周一早晨,交通总是很糟糕。

There are traffic jams everywhere, especially during rush hour.

哪里都在堵车,特别是在上下班高峰时间。

The road ahead is blocked.

前面的路堵上了。

There is construction.

路面正在施工。

Oops, I missed that exit.

糟糕,我错过了那个出口。

We have to stop for the red light.

是红灯,我们要停车。

It's green now, but we can't move. We're in a traffic jam.

现在是绿灯了,不过我们还不能走,我们遇上堵车了。

Sorry, we can't turn left here.

对不起,这儿不让左转弯。

Sorry,we can't make a tum here.

对不起,这儿不让转弯。

I couldn't find a place to park.

我找不到停车的地方。

I'm looking for parking.

我在找泊车的地方。

My! We're moving at a snail's pace.

天哪!我们开得像蜗牛一样慢。

Sorry. The road ahead is blocked.

抱歉,前面的路堵上了。

The traffic is very bad today.

今天的交通状况很糟。

The traffic is always terrible on Monday morning.

周一早晨,交通总是很糟糕。

There are too many cars.

车太多了。

Yes, this road sits at the center of the downtown, where the traffic is always bad. Are you in a hurry, madam?

是啊,这条路在市中心,这儿的交通总是很差劲。您赶时间吗,夫人?

Yes. But don't worry about it too much; I'd rather get there in one piece. Safety is much more important than speed.

对,不过别太着急。我更希望能安全地到那儿。安全比速度可重要多了。

I will, madam. I'll take shortcuts to get you there on time.

好的,夫人。我会抄近路准时把您送到那里的。

Thank you. I appreciate that.

谢谢。太感谢了。

No worries, ma'am.

不用担心,夫人。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syswyyhh/526811.html