《金银岛》第十章 在寨子里(2)(在线收听

The ship's gun BOOMED!

从船上又传来一声炮响,

and the shot fell only a hundredmetres away.

炮弹就落在一百多米以外的地方。

Ben Gunn and I each ran our different ways.

我们俩朝着不同方向拔腿就跑。

Thefiring continued for another hour,and I moved quietly through the trees to the shore.

枪炮声持续了一个小时,我悄悄来到岸边的树丛中。

There I saw the Hispaniola in the bay—but the Jolly Roger was flying over her!

我看见伊斯帕尼奥拉号停在海湾里——船上挂着骷髅旗!

On the beach,the pirates were breaking up the captain's little boat with axes.

在岸上,那帮海盗正用斧子劈船长的小船。

When the ship's gun stopped firing,I went back to the stockade.

炮声停止后,我回到寨子里。

Doctor!I shouted.Squire!Captain!Hello,Hunter,is that you?

大夫!我喊道,乡绅!船长!你好,亨特!是你吗?

Dr Livesey came out of the house in time to see me climbing into the stockade,

李甫西大夫立刻从木屋出来,我正翻越围栏,

and my friends welcomed me happily.

朋友们都高兴地迎接我回来,

They gave me supper-although they were worried because there was little food left.

他们让我吃了晚饭—尽管饭菜剩下的不多了。

As I ate,Dr Livesey told me their story.

我吃饭的时候,李甫西大夫给我讲了他们的历险。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jydzysyysdw/527075.html