《小王子》精讲 08请给我画只绵羊(在线收听

If you please, draw me a sheep!

你能不能给我画只绵羊

If you please, draw me a sheep.

你能不能给我画只绵羊

Draw me a sheep!

给我画只绵羊

When a mystery is too overpowering, one dare not disobey.

当神秘事物将你震慑住时 你就不敢不听话

Draw? I don't know how to draw.

画画 可我不会画画

That doesn't matter.

不要紧的

The first sheep I drew was too sickly.

我画的第一只羊病得太厉害

And the second one, not to his liking either.

而第二只 也不合他心意

Don't you see, that's not a sheep.

难道你看不出来 这不是绵羊

This is a ram, it has horns.

这是山羊 它有角呢

And this one was... Too old!

而这一只... 太老了

I want a sheep that will live for a long time.

我想要一只可以活很久的羊

So, I drew this.

于是我画下这个

The sheep you ask for is inside.

你要的羊在里面

That is exactly the way I wanted it!

我要的就是这个

Do you think this sheep will eat a great deal of grass?

你觉得这只羊会吃很多草吗

Because where I live, everything is very small.

因为我住的地方 所有东西都很小

I'm sure there will be enough grass for him.

我敢肯定那里的草够他吃的

He's a very small sheep.

他是一只很小的羊

Not so small that... Look! He's gone to sleep.

也没小到...你看 他睡着了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/xwzjj/527119.html