《丑女贝蒂》精讲 161独自一人仍然可以参加晚会(在线收听

Ahem! What do you mean, you're not going to the party?

什么 你真的不去那个舞会了

Hilda, it's fine.It's not like anyone's gonna miss me anyway.

希尔达 我没事 没人会想我

Daniel's off with his new best friend Natalie and...

丹尼尔邀请了他的新知己

and, and, and, what, Betty?

然后 然后什么 贝蒂

And, yes, Hilda, Matt is still going with someone else, and it still sucks.I can't just walk in there alone.

马特邀请了其他人 真是太糟了 我不能独自一人去

Yes, you can.

你可以的

It's so Julia Roberts from "My Best Friend's Wedding."I love that for you.

就像我“最好朋友的婚礼”中的“朱莉娅.罗伯茨” 我真是爱死了

Betty, why are you holding on so hard to Matt?

贝蒂 为什么还放不下马特

He has clearly moved on. Why don't you?

他已经放下了 你呢

I don't know. It's just, everything's changing so fast.Things are weird with Daniel at work,and I just really thought that Matt and I could have a future.I just wish one thing could stay the same.

我不知道 一切变得太快 和丹尼尔工作很奇怪 我原以为马特和我还有戏 我只期望一切别变得那么快

Well, we're not going anywhere.So can't that be enough for you for a while?

我们哪里都不会去 这会让你好点吗

No. Unh-unh!

不会 你这家伙

What am I doing?I've worked too hard to let someone else stop me from having fun at this party——a party i was invited to.

我在干什么 我工作很努力 谁也不能阻止我享受这场派对

There you go!

你就该去呀

So what if I'm alone?

这样我一个人去

Yeah, who cares?

谁在乎呢

I deserve this, and I'm going. Oh... I forgot to get a dress.

我值得拥有 我要去 我没有晚礼服

Oh, I got it! Remember when you put on a little weight last spring?

有了 妈妈 还记得去年春天你肥了

Remember when I did what? Let's not pretend.

记得什么 没装了

I need scissors, thread and the dress you wore to Archie's fund-raiser. This is my "project runway" moment, and I'm gonna make it work!

我需要剪刀 针线 还有你出席亚奇募捐穿的裙子 这是我天桥风云时刻 我要大展拳脚

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528522.html