《丑女贝蒂》精讲 163我觉得此事不难于启齿(在线收听

Ms. Slater? It's time for your speech.

斯莱特女士 该发表演说了

Of course. Watch her.

好的 看住她

Betty! What are you doing here?

贝蒂 你在这里干什么

You said you weren't coming.

你不是不来吗

I changed my mind.

我改主意了

Listen, Betty, I have something really hard to tell you.

贝蒂 有些事我难于启齿

They're here.

他们来了

Hey there. hi. yeah, my name is Matt Hartley. H-a-r-t-l-e-y.

我是马特·哈特利 H-a-r-t-l-e-y

Great. thank you very much. Enjoy.

好 谢谢 玩得愉快

Thanks.

谢谢

Wait, he's here with that girl?

等等 他邀请了那个女生

How could he be here with that girl?

他的舞伴怎么是那个女生

When he's supposed to be here with you?

他的舞伴应该是 你

It's fine. Amanda, don't. Don't look so sad.

我没事 阿曼达 别难过

It's... it's not even as hard as I thought it was gonna be.

还没我想得糟

Really? 'cause if I were you, I'd be devastated.

真的 如果我是你 我会很颓废

Anyway. Uh, what was that really hard thing you wanted to tell me?

不管怎么说 你要告诉我什么难于启齿的事

Nothing. just, um... You look really pretty.

没事 你看起来很漂亮

That's not hard. that's nice.

这叫什么难于启齿 这很好

Well, it was hard for me.

这让我难于启齿

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528524.html