《丑女贝蒂》精讲 180你知道你的男友的需要吗?(在线收听

Amanda, I want to talk about this.

Amanda 我想和你谈谈

I don't.

我不想

Why didn't you just tell me that you were dating Matt?

为什么你不告诉我你和Matt在约会

Because I knew you would get all vulnerable

因为我知道你会受伤的

and push your glasses up your nose

哭得眼睛鼻子都看不见

and make me feel bad that I like him.

让我感觉喜欢他是糟糕是事

Well, you should feel bad.

对 你应该感激糟糕

What if I still have feelings for him?

要是我对他还有感觉呢

Well,what if I have feelings for him, too?

要是我也对他有感觉呢

Why do your feelings count more than my feelings?

为什么你的感觉就比我的重要

Because I was dating him first.

因为是我先和他交往的

Isn't there ,like, a girl code about that?

这不是有个朋友协定吗

Not for pretty girls.

这对漂亮的女孩不管用

And you only got interested in him again when I started liking him.

你对他又感兴趣了是因为我开始喜欢他

No, that is not true.

不 这不是真的

I've been trying to figure out how I feel about Matt,

我一直在尝试搞清楚我对Matt的感觉

but it's hard to do when someone else is already all up in his pants.

但是如果有个人在勾引他 这样子我很难搞清楚

Said it.

我说出来了

I'll race you for him.

我们看谁能赢得他

Um... But I'm,,, I'm fully clothed.

嗯 但是我 我穿着齐整

So am I.

我也是呀

We're not children.

我们又不是小孩子

Then I guess I win. Oh, god. Yes!

那么我想是我赢了 天呀 好吧

Whoo-hoo! In your face! I win!

噢 噢 当着你的面 我赢了

Oh, come on, Amanda. Don't be like that.

噢 Amanda 别这样

You'll find another millionaire to date in five minutes.

你5分钟就能再找一个百万富翁

Is that really what you think this is for me?

你就是这样想我的

Betty, did it ever occur to you that I might actually have real feelings for Matt?

Betty 你有没有想过也许我对Matt是有真感情的

No...Because you're only thinking about what you want.

不 因为你只是想着你想要什么

and what is that? One minute, you want to be his friend,

那是什么 前一分钟你只想做他的朋友

and the next minute, you want him back?

下一分钟 你又想把他要回来

What about what Matt wants?

那Matt想要的呢

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/cnbdjj/528541.html