《绝望的主妇》精讲573(在线收听

Well, if it isn't the plumber.

哦,这不是那位水管工嘛。

You here to see Susan?

你是来看Susan的?

Uh, yeah, I just wanted to talk to her before her operation.

我想在她动手术前和她说几句话。

Oh? You're cutting it kinda close.

哦,那你来得可真巧啊。

She's just about to be wheeled into surgery.

她马上就要进手术室了。

You know, she's dating her surgeon.

你知道吗,她在和她的那位外科医生约会。

Yeah, she told me.

知道她告诉我了。

You met him?

你见过他了?

Yeah. He's, like, 6 years old. Those for her?

是的,他就像个岁小孩似的,这些是给她的?

Yeah. The florist was having a sale on lilacs.

是的 花店正好特价销售丁香。

Dr. Ron just bought her the biggest bouquet of roses you've ever seen.

Ron医师刚刚送给她一簇玫瑰花.

It was disgusting.

真恶心.

And the note that went with it made my teeth hurt, it was so saccharin.

还有那留言条,写的都酸死了,我牙都倒了。

He used words like "soul mate" and "eternity."

说什么“心心相印的伴侣” 什么“永恒”。

I almost puked in the vase.

我差点吐出来。

What'd Susan think about that?

那么Susan怎么想的?

Well, she seemed to be really into it.

她似乎很喜欢

Mike! Oh, wait, stop! Go back!

Mike!等一下 回去!

Stop! Stop a second.

停下来 等一下

Hey! What are you doing here?

你来干吗?

I just, uh, wanted to wish you luck before your surgery.

就是来祝你手术成功

Aw, that's so sweet.You came all the way down here just for me.

谢谢。你还专程来看我。

Yep. That's why I came.

是的,我来就是为了这个.

Oh, it means a lot to me that you came.

你能来我很高兴.

Well, you take care, Susan.

你多保重,Susan。

Okay. Bye.

好的,再见。

You forgot to give her your flowers.

你忘了给她花了。

Ah, it's no big deal.

没关系。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jwdzfjj/528606.html