纪录片《长生不老》 36白发很粗糙(在线收听

Even if you have spectacular genes,

尽管你有特殊的基因

eventually we expect to see and feel the signs of age.

我们仍能感受到年龄的变化

Our pigment and skin cells

我们的色素和皮肤的细胞

simply can't replace themselves as well as they did.

不能像以前一样再生

We'll start to look older.

我们开始显得老了

I would say the wrinkles are creeping in.

皱纹悄悄浮现

That's to be expected.

这是预料中的事

Being in the fresh air and the wind,

在清新的空气和风中

I am going to be a prune.

我将变得多余

It's obvious in between dyeing stages that it's,

在染发的时候也会很明显

it's fairly grey now and the

现在头发有点灰白

grey hair is quite different. It's a lot coarser.

灰白的头发不同于黑发 会更粗糙

Other parts of the body may

身体的其他器官

not repair themselves as well as they did.

不能像以前一样自我修复

I can't dance six dances in a row any more...

我再也不能连跳6支舞了

without stopping. It's... Just too old.

因为已经老了

I've realised that my knee is never going to be right again.

我意识到膝盖不再好用

Eyes, yeah, that was a shock.

吃惊的是眼睛

Being tireder, less energy.

变得越来越累和无力

The standing joke is always that

你的健忘常常会成为

you forget things,

别人的笑柄

and that's true. You do.

但这是事实

We might start to feel more dependent.

我们变得更有依赖心理

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpcsbl/528811.html