《权力的游戏》精讲 第1集:凛冬将至(6)(在线收听

That's an honor I can do without.

这份殊荣我可不敢享受

Their days are too long

他们度日如年

their lives are too short.

而又朝不保夕

All these years

这么多年了

and I still feel like an outsider

每当来到这里

when I come here.

我仍然觉得自己是个外人

You have five northern children.

你养育了五个北方的孩子

You're not an outsider.

怎可能还算外人

I wonder if the old gods agree.

不知道旧神是不是同意你的话

It's your gods with all the rules.

你的七神才喜欢立规矩

I am so sorry my love.

亲爱的 我非常遗憾

Tell me. There was a raven from King's Landing.

说吧 君临有乌鸦带信来

Jon Arryn is dead.

琼恩?艾林过世了

A fever took him.

热病夺走了他

I know he was like a father to you.

我知道他对你亲如父亲

Your sister the boy? They both have their health

你妹妹和那男孩呢 他们安然无恙

gods be good.

诸神慈悲

The raven brought more news...

信上还说

The king rides for Winterfell...

国王正前来临冬城

with the queen

带着王后

and all the rest of them.

和所有朝臣

If he's coming this far north

他千里迢迢北上

there's only one thing he's after.

只可能有一个目的

You can always say no Ned.

奈德 你可以拒绝的

We'll need plenty of candles for Lord Tyrion's chamber.

提利昂大人的房间要备好大量蜡烛

I'm told he reads all night.

据说他通宵读书

I'm told he drinks all night.

我倒听说他通宵饮酒

How much could he possibly drink? A man of his...

他能喝多少酒啊 他那样的...

stature?

身量

We've brought up eight barrels of ale from the cellar.

我们从酒窖里取了八桶麦酒

Perhaps we'll find out. In any case

说不定到时候就知道了 不管怎样

candles.

蜡烛不能少

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529167.html