《权力的游戏》精讲 第1集:凛冬将至(11)(在线收听

She was my sister.

她是我妹妹

This is where she belongs.

这里是她的归宿

She belonged with me.

曾经 我才是她的归宿

In my dreams I kill him every night.

每晚在梦中 我都要杀他一次

It's done Your Grace.

您已经杀了他 陛下

The Targaryens are gone.

坦格利安家族灭亡了

Not all of them.

还未斩草除根

Daenerys!

丹妮莉丝

Daenerys.

丹妮莉丝

There's our bride to be.

原来准新娘在这里

Look a gift from Illyrio.

看哪 伊利里欧送你的礼物

Touch it.

摸摸看

Go on feel the fabric.

来呀 瞧瞧这料子

Isn't he a gracious host?

他真是个体贴的主人

We've been his guests for over a year

我们在这儿作客一年多了

and he's never asked us for anything.

他从未有求于我们

Illyrio's no fool.

伊利里欧可不笨

He knows I won't forget my friends

他知道有朝一日当我重登王位

when I come into my throne.

不会忘记曾经雪中送炭的朋友

You still slouch.

你总是弯腰驼背

Let them see.

让他们见识一下

You have a woman's body now.

你已有成熟女人的曼妙身姿了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529172.html