《权力的游戏》精讲 第1集:凛冬将至(15)(在线收听

The wall isn't going anywhere.

长城又不会长腿跑掉

I'm ready to swear your oath.

我已经做好宣誓加入的准备了

You don't understand what you'd be giving up.

你无法想象要付出多大的代价

We have no families.

我们不能成家

None of us will ever father sons... I don't care about that!

永远不会生儿育女 我才不在乎那个

You might if you knew what it meant.

你若能体会到其中滋味 就会在乎了

I'd better get inside rescue your father from his guests.

我该进去了要帮你父亲应付宾客

We'll talk later.

我们迟些再聊

Your uncle's in the Night's Watch.

你叔叔原来是个守夜人

What are you doing back there?

你来这里干什么

Preparing for a night with your family.

准备与你的家人彻夜狂欢

I've always wanted to see the wall.

我早就想一睹长城的风采了

You're Tyrion Lannister the queen's brother?

你是那个提利昂·兰尼斯特王后的弟弟

My greatest accomplishment.

算是我的最高成就吧

And you... you're Ned Stark's bastard aren't you?

而你是奈德?史塔克的私生子吧

Did I offend you? Sorry.

我冒犯到你了吗 抱歉

You are the bastard though.

不过你确实是个私生子

Lord Eddard Stark is my father.

艾德?史塔克大人是我父亲没错

And Lady Stark is not your mother making you the bastard.

而史塔克夫人不是你母亲所以你是私生子

Let me give you some advice bastard.

那么私生子小弟 让我给你一点建议吧

Never forget what you are.

永远不要忘记自己的身份

The rest of the world will not.

因为这个世界不会忘记

Wear it like armor and it can never be used to hurt you.

用它来武装自己就没有人可以用它来伤害你

What the hell do you know about being a bastard?

身为私生子的感觉 你又知道什么

All dwarves are bastards in their father's eyes.

全天下的侏儒在他们父亲眼里都是私生子

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529176.html