《权力的游戏》精讲 第1集:凛冬将至(16)(在线收听

You at a feast... It's like a bear in a trap.

你在宴会上就像一头困在陷阱里的熊

The boy I beheaded... Did you know him?

我处决的那个男孩 你认识他吗

Of course I did.

当然认识

Just a lad.

一个小年轻

And he was tough Ned a true ranger.

但绝非孬种 奈德 是条真汉子

He was talking madness.

可你看他都胡说些什么

Said the walkers slaughtered his friends.

居然说同行的兄弟死于白鬼之手

The two he was with are still missing.

那两个守夜人确实失踪未归

Hmph. A wildling ambush.

中了野人的埋伏罢了

Maybe.

可能吧

Direwolves south of the wall talk of the walkers and my brother might be the next Hand of the King.

冰原狼在长城以南出现 异鬼现身的谣言 还有我哥哥即将成为新的御前首相

Winter is coming.

看来真是凛冬将至啊

Winter is coming.

是啊 凛冬将至

Uncle Benjen. Robb boy.

班扬叔叔 罗伯侄子

How are you? I'm good.

一切都好吗 当然了

Is this your first time in the north Your Grace?

这是您第一次来北方吗 陛下

Yes. Lovely country.

是的 景色很美

I'm sure it's very grim after King's Landing.

相比君临 这里可说极为严酷

I remember how scared I was when Ned brought me up here for the first time.

我到现在还记得奈德第一次 带我来时 我有多害怕

Hello little dove.

你好啊 小美人

But you are a beauty.

你可真漂亮

How old are you? 13 Your Grace.

你多大了 十三岁 陛下

You're tall. Still growing?

长得挺高啊 还在长个吗

I think so Your Grace.

我想是吧 陛下

And have you bled yet?

你有月事了吗

No Your Grace.

还没有 陛下

Your dress did you make it?

你的衣服是自己做的吗

Such a talent. You must make something for me.

真是心灵手巧 日后定要为我做一些

I hear we might share a grandchild someday.

听说以后我们可能是一家人呢

I hear the same.

我也听说了

Your daughter will do well in the Capital.

你的女儿在宫里定能出类拔萃

Such a beauty shouldn't stay hidden up here forever.

这样的小美人可不能在此埋没一生

  查看

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529177.html