《权力的游戏》精讲 第2集:王都之路(2)(在线收听

You need to drink, child. And eat.

孩子,你得喝水呀。也要吃东西。

Isn't there anything else?

没有别的食物可吃吗?

The Dothraki have two things in abundance: Grass and horses.

多斯拉克人有两样东西最多:青草和马。

People can't live on grass.

人可不能吃草。

In the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai, they say there are fields of ghost grass with stalks as pale as milk that glow in the night.

据说在亚夏彼方的阴影之地有一片鬼草海,那草的茎杆雪白如奶,夜间熠熠发光。

It murders all other grass.

这种草会杀死其余的草。

The Dothraki believe that one day it will cover everything that's the way the world will end.

多斯拉克人认为,有朝一日鬼草将覆盖一切,世界就是这么完蛋的。

It'll get easier.

你会适应的。

Khaleesi! Your hands.

卡丽熙!您的手。

We're still not far from Pentos, your Grace.

陛下,我们离开潘托斯还不算远。

Magister Illyrio has extended his hospitality. You'd be more comfortable there.

伊利里欧总督热情慷慨。您在那儿会舒适得多。

I have no interest in hospitality or comfort.

我现在不管什么舒不舒适。

I'll stay with Drogo until he fulfills his end of the bargain and I have my crown.

我要跟着卓戈直到他完成交易,帮我夺回王冠。

As you wish, your Grace.

如您所愿,陛下。

Well, Mormont, as brutish as this life is, I suppose it is preferable to beheading.

莫尔蒙,虽说流亡生活很艰苦,但我觉着总比掉脑袋强。

What did Ned Stark want you for? Buying from a slaver?

奈德·史塔克为什么通缉你?从奴隶贩子手里买奴隶?

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529184.html