《权力的游戏》精讲 第2集:王都之路(3)(在线收听

Selling to one...some poachers I caught on my land.

是向他们贩卖...在我领地上抓到的几个盗猎者。

Under my reign, you won't be punished for such nonsense.

倘若是我掌权,绝不会因这等小事惩罚你。

You can rest assured of that.

你尽可放心。

Betterlooking bitches than you're used to, Uncle.

这些母狗比你以前搞的可好看多了,舅舅。

My mother's been looking for you.

我母亲一直在找你。

We ride for King's Landing today.

我们今日就启程回君临。

Before you go, you will call on Lord and Lady Stark and offer your sympathies.

走之前,你要去拜见史塔克公爵和夫人,表达你的同情。

What good will my sympathies do them?

我向他们表达同情有什么用?

None. But it is expected of you.

一点用都没有,但这是应尽的礼数。

Your absence has already been noted.

大家已经注意到你缺席了。

The boy means nothing to me.

那史塔克小孩算什么东西。

And I can't stand the wailing of women.

我可不想去听老女人哭哭啼啼。

One word and I'll hit you again. I'm telling mother! Go! Tell her.

你敢再说一句,我就再赏你一记耳光。我要去告诉妈妈!尽管去告吧!

But first you will get to Lord and Lady Stark.

但你首先去乖乖地拜见史塔克公爵夫妇。

And you will fall on your knees in front of them and tell them how very sorry you are...

我要你在他们面前跪下说:你对此感到非常遗憾...

that you are at their service, and that all your prayers are with them.

并愿意随时为他们效劳,最后献上最虔诚的祈祷。

Do you understand? You can't...Do you understand?

你听懂了没有?你没资格...你听懂了没有?

The prince will remember that, little lord. I hope so.

大人,王子可不会轻易忘记。他记得最好。

If he forgets, be a good dog and remind him.

哪天要是他忘了,你这条狗可要好好提醒他。

Ah. Time for breakfast.

啊,该去吃早餐了。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529185.html