《权力的游戏》精讲 第2集:王都之路(9)(在线收听

There's great honor serving in The Night's Watch.

加入守夜人是很高的荣誉。

The Starks have manned the wall for thousands of years.

数千年来,史塔克家始终有人驻守长城。

And you are a Stark. You might not have my name, but you have my blood.

你也是史塔克。虽然没有我的姓氏,但你有我的血脉。

Is my mother alive?

我母亲还活着吗?

Does she know about me? Where I am, where I'm going? Does she care?

她知道我的事吗?我的所在,我的去向?她在意我吗?

The next time we see each other, we'll talk about your mother. I promise.

下次我们再见面,我会跟你讲你母亲。我保证。

Gods, this is country!

诸神在上,这才是好地方!

I've half a mind to leave them all behind and keep going.

我可真想丢下他们,策马远走。

I've half a mind to go with you.

我真想跟你同去。

What do you say, just you and me on the Kingsroad, swords at our sides.

你我两个匹马仗剑,沿国王大道闯下去,你觉得怎样?

A couple of tavern wenches to warm our beds tonigh?

晚上找两个酒店侍女帮咱暖床。

You should have asked me 20 years ago.

你该早二十年问我。

There were wars to fight, women to marry. We never had the chance to be young.

二十年前有仗要打,有妻要娶。你我都没有年少轻狂的机会。

I recall a few chances.

我记得还是有几次的。

There was that one...Oh, what was her name? That common girl of yours?

我想起来了...她叫什么名字来着?你那小妞儿?

Becca? With the great big tits you could bury your face in.

蓓卡?奶子大得可以把脸埋进去。

Bessie. She was one of yours.

蓓茜。她是你的。

Bessie! Thank the gods for Bessie and her tits.

蓓茜!感谢诸神造了蓓茜和她的巨乳。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529191.html