《神探夏洛克》精讲 03拿手戏(在线收听

Mrs Hudson, our landlady.

赫德森太太是我们的房东。

Ah, Mr Holmes.

福尔摩斯先生。

Sherlock, please.

叫我夏洛克就好。

Getting a special rate, owes me a favour. A few years ago her husband got himself sentenced to death in Florida. I was able to help out.

房东太太给我特惠价,她欠我个人情。几年前她丈夫在弗罗里达被判死刑。我帮了她一下。

You stopped her husband being executed?

你救了他丈夫吗?

Oh no, I ensured it.

才不,我是给他板上钉钉。

Sherlock! Come in, come in.

夏洛克!快进来。

Yep. Well, this could be very nice. Very nice, indeed.

你好。这儿不错,真的很不错。

Yes, I think so. My thoughts exactly. So I went ahead and moved in. -As soon as we get all this rubbish cleaned out.

当然,我完全同意。所以我提前搬了进来。-只要把这些垃圾清理了就好。

So, this is all your stuff?

那这些都是你的东西咯?

Obviously, I can straighten things up a bit.

显然我可以稍微收拾一下。

That's a real skull?

那真是颗骷髅吗?

Friend of mine. Well, I say friend.

我的伙伴。对我来说是。

What do you think, Dr Watson? There's another bedroom upstairs, if you'll be needing two bedrooms.

你觉得如何,华生医生?你们要是分开睡,楼上还有间卧室。

Well, of course we'll be needing two.

我们当然分开睡。

sherlock03.jpeg

Oh, don't worry, there's all sorts round here. Mrs Turner, next door, has got married ones. Sherlock, the mess you've made.

别担心,这楼里什么人都有。住隔壁特纳太太家那对还结婚了呢。夏洛克,看你这乱的。

Oh, I, um, looked you up on the Internet last night.

昨晚我在网上搜了下你。

Anything interesting?

有什么有趣发现吗?

Found your website. "The Science of Deduction."

找到了你的网站 "演绎法"。

What did you think?

有何想法?

Quite amusing, I suppose.

很有意思。

Amusing?

有意思?

You said you could identify a software designer by his tie and, what was it, a retired plumber by his left hand.

你说你能通过领带判定对方是软件设计师,还能通过左手看出对方是退休的管道工。

Yes, and I can read your military career by your face and your leg, and your brother's drinking habits by your mobile phone.

没错,我还能通过你的脸和腿看出你的军旅生涯,通过你的手机 知道你哥的饮酒习惯。

State of the place already!

这地方真是乱透了!

How?

你怎么做到的?

You read the article.

你也看过文章了。

The article was absurd.

那太荒谬了。

But I know about his drinking habits. I even know that he left his wife.

但我知道他的饮酒习惯,还知道他抛弃了妻子。

What about these suicides then, Sherlock? Thought that would be right up your street. Been a fourth one now.

那几起自杀事件又如何,夏洛克?这不正是你拿手的吗。已经发生了四起。

Yes, actually, it's very much up my street.

没错,我的拿手戏正好找上门来。

Can I just ask, what is your street?

我能问问的拿手戏是啥么?

There's been a fifth. Where this time?

发生了第五起。事发地点?

Brixton, Lauriston Gardens. Will you come?

碧斯顿的劳瑞斯顿花园。你来吗?

Who's on forensics?

这次的法医是谁?

Anderson.

安德森。

Anderson won't work with me.

安德森跟我不是很合得来。

He won't be your assistant.

他又不会当你助手。

But I need an assistant.

但我需要个助手。

Will you come?

你到底来不来?

Not in a police car. I'll be right behind.

我不坐警车。稍后就到。

Thank you.

谢谢。

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/529330.html