《神探夏洛克》精讲 10死者的箱子(在线收听

Here, here.

拿去,拿去。

So, what's this about? The case?

箱子找到了吗?

Her case.

她的箱子。

Her case?

是她的箱子?

Her suitcase, yes, the murderer took her suitcase. First big mistake. It's no use, there's no other way, we'll have to risk it.

没错,凶手拿走了她的箱子。犯下了第一个大错。虽然是徒劳,别无他法了,用这个来搏一搏。

Risk what?

搏什么?

There's a number, over there on the table. I want you to send a text.

桌上有个手机号。帮我发个短信。

Who am I texting?

我是发给谁?

Never mind.

不用管。

On the table, the number, now, please!

快拿我桌上的手机号!

Maybe Sergeant Donovan was right about you.

也许多诺万警佐说得没错。

What did she say?

她说了什么?

Said you were a psychopath.

她说你是个疯子。

Oh! Didn't think she was that smart.

没想到她居然能看出来。

She said one day they're going to show up at a murder scene and you'll have provided the body.

她说总有一天会发生一起案子,而你则是罪魁祸首。

These words exactly.

我说什么写什么。

"What happened at Lauriston Gardens? I must have blacked out.

劳瑞斯顿花园发生了什么事?我一定是昏过去了。

"22 Northumberland Terrace. Please come."

“诺森伯兰22号大楼,请快过来。”

sherlock10.jpg

Well? Send it.

好了吗?快发。

Have you sent it?

你发了吗?

Just a moment.

就发。

Take a look at the impossible. The contents of her case.

看看这箱子有什么反常。

How did you get this?

箱子哪儿来的?

By looking.

我找到的。

Where?

哪里?

We know the killer drove to Lauriston Gardens, we know the killer is a man.

凶手一定是开车把她带到劳瑞斯顿花园,我们知道凶手是男性。

No man could be seen with this case without attracting attention to himself, so obviously he'd feel compelled to get rid of it the moment he knew it was still in his car. Wouldn't have taken him more than five minutes to realise his mistake.

这箱子太过显眼,男人带着容易引起注意,所以当他发现这箱子还在车里的时候,他不得不处理掉这个箱子。他不到五分钟就意识到了这个问题。

I checked every back street wide enough for a car within five minutes of Lauriston Gardens and looked for anywhere you could easily dispose of a bulky object without being observed.

我找遍了所有距离劳瑞斯顿花园五分钟车程的后巷,以及所有能不引起注意处理掉大件物品的地方。

It look me less than an hour to find the right skip.

果然不到一小时就找到了。

Pink.

粉色。

You got all that because you realised the case would be pink?

就因为你断定箱子是粉的吗?

Well, it had to be pink, obviously.

明显是粉色。

Why didn't I think of that?

我怎么没想到?

Because you're stupid. Oh, no, don't look like that. Practically everyone is.

因为你蠢。得了,别这副表情,大多数人都这样。

Sent?

发了吗?

Sent, yes. What was that about?

发了?到底是怎么回事?

The contents of her case, look at them.

看看箱子里的东西。

What am I looking for?

要我看什么?

The impossible. One impossible thing.

反常,一个反常之处。

There's a change of clothes, a make-up bag, a wash-bag and a novel. What's impossible?

有换洗衣服,化妆袋和一本小说。怎么个反常了?

Her mobile phone.

她的手机。

There isn't a mobile phone.

里面没手机。

That's what's impossible.

所以才反常。

No mobile in her case, no mobile in her coat pocket.

死者身上没手机,箱子里也没有。

Well, maybe she doesn't have one.

也许她没手机。

She has a string of lovers, of course she has one.

她情人无数,肯定有手机。

She could have left it at home.

也许落在家里了。

Again, string of lovers, she never leaves her phone at home.

她情人无数,不可能冒险把手机丢家里。

And so where is it?

那手机在哪儿?

You know where it is. More importantly, you know who has it.

你知道在哪儿,更重要的是,在谁手上。 

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/stxlkjj/529337.html