《爱丽丝梦游仙境》精讲 19时间召见下属(在线收听

Behold. The magnificent grand clock of all time. He is me, and I am he... And all that was or ever shall be. I thought up that poem.

你来看 在你眼前的就是最伟大最华丽的万世之钟 是亦彼也 彼亦是也 听过这首诗吗

Now, remember. Look lively, everyone.

现在要记住 每个人打起精神

Wilkins! Shoulders back, eyes forward.

威金斯 挺胸抬头 向前看

How is my invincible machine?

我的无敌神器还好吗

It's... Silence!

神器 安静

You will speak when you are spoken to.

让你说话时你再说话

He was spoken to.

你让他说话的

Nonsense! The machine, Wilkins. How is it?

胡说 我的神器威金斯 还好吗

Hello. And who might you be?

你好 你叫什么名字

These miniscule artisans are my seconds.

这些小工匠都是我的秒钟部下

Curious! And I suppose every second counts.

好神奇 看来每一秒都有意义

Count? I wish.

意义 但愿吧

They are rather stupid. That was rude of me. I'm sorry. I told you. So, your question. What is it? You have exactly one minute. Imbeciles. Come on.

他们可相当愚蠢 我不应该这么说你 对不起 我就说过 这些傻瓜 跟我来 你 你的问题是什么 你的时间只有一分钟

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/alsmyxjjj/529490.html