《爱丽丝梦游仙境》精讲 21女王驾到(在线收听

Come on, you!

这边走

This next generation.

瞧这些年轻人

Now, back the way you came, miss. All the way to the end.

现在请原路返回 小姐 恕不远送

Wilkins!

威金斯

Yes, sir!

是 先生

She's here! My liebchen is here!

我的宝贝儿要来了

Coming, sir! Hurry! Quick!

来了 先生 快点儿

All right. Here we go. Ding, ding! Seconds out! Seconds out! Get back. Stay in line. Stay in line!

好的 我们出发 叮 叮 秒钟出动 后退 站成一排

Your highness.

殿下大人

Your majesty!

是女王陛下

Majesty! My lord is expecting you in the parlor. Shall I announce you?

女王陛下 主人正在客厅等候您的大驾光临 我这就去为您通报

Oh, no mind! I'll announce myself. Tick tock! Where are you? Tick tock! Where are you? Tick tock!

不必了 我自己去见他 滴滴答 你在哪里 滴滴答 你在哪里 滴滴答

Coming, my love!

来了 亲爱的

Present!

礼物

Of course.

当然有

My darling... May I say that your head is looking very, very big today.

我的好宝贝 今天你的头看上去特别特别的大

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/alsmyxjjj/529492.html