《爱丽丝梦游仙境》精讲 25时间的灾难(在线收听

Are you all right, sir?

您还好吗 先生

It has begun.

已经开始了

Without the chronosphere... The grand clock will break down. Time myself will stop... And all in underland will perish.

没有了超时空魔球 万世之钟就会彻底崩溃 我自己就会停止运行 地下王国 一切都会随之毁灭 不复存在

Did you say perish?

您是说毁灭

Wilkins, you must keep the grand clock ticking.

威金斯 你必须保证让万世之钟一直转动不停

Me? I said that out loud, didn't I? I mean, of course, sir.

我 我说话声太大了吗 我是说遵命 先生

And I must find the kindergartner.

而我必须找到那个幼儿园小朋友

Oh, my goodness! What's happening?

我的天 出什么事了

She must have the chronosphere.

她一定是拿到魔球了

Take care, dear Alice. All our hopes fly with you.

要当心 我的爱丽丝 大家的希望都交给你了

Horunvendush day!

女王决战日

You! Give me what is mine! Give it back... Or there will be none of me left.

你 快把我的东西还给我 还给我 不然我就会一点都不剩了

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/alsmyxjjj/529496.html