《爱丽丝梦游仙境》精讲 27伊瑞瑟贝斯加冕(在线收听

Alice, you seem to have time all mixed up.

爱丽丝 你好像把时间全搅乱了

He's not mixed up at all. Actually he's quite angry with me.

那家伙一点没乱 其实他对我有一肚子气

You're bonkers, aren't you?

你们是疯子 对吧

That's what I've been told.

别人真这么叫我

All the best ones are.

最出色的人都疯

Listen, I know it sounds strange, but I need to find your family.

听着 确实说起来荒唐 但我需要找到你家人

Oh, well, you're in luck. Right this way.

那你真走运 朝这边来

Wonderful!

好棒啊

Indeed.

的确

Congratulations, dear Mirana, on your coming of age.

可美兰娜 恭喜你 终于成年了

And now... The heir.

有请王储

The crown for the Princess Iracebeth.

将王冠授予伊瑞瑟贝斯公主

Ignorant peasants. Quiet! What are you doing, you idiot? Put it on my head! You're making me look stupid. Get on with it! You incompetent imbecile!

无知的农民 安静 你在干什么 真是蠢货 快点儿把王冠戴到我脑袋上去 你真是让我出尽了洋相 给我戴好 你真是个没用的大笨蛋

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/alsmyxjjj/529498.html