《爱丽丝梦游仙境》精讲 30爱丽丝的劝告(在线收听

Tarrant. Zanik. No. Please. Tell him to stay. Zanik, please.

泰伦 赞尼克 求你让他留下 赞尼克 求你

Tarrant. Tarrant?

泰伦

Hatter! Hatter. Wait.

疯帽子 等等

I am no hatter.

我不是疯帽子

Of course you are. You're the hatter. Or you will be at least when I knew you.

你当然是 你是疯帽子 我认识你的时候你就是

You should meet my friend thackery. He's nearly as mad as you. Won't you join us for some tea?

你该见见我的朋友萨克利 他疯的和你差不多 想跟我们一块喝茶吗

Hatter, please. You must go back to your family.

疯帽子 拜托 你必须回到家人身边

What do you know of my family?

你对我家人又了解多少

They're in danger. You have to warn them about horunvendush day.

他们有危险 你要让他们当心女王决战日

No idea what you're talking about. But if my father sent you to change my mind, you won't!

搞不懂你在说些什么 如果你是我父亲派来劝我的说客 没门

If you don't go now and reconcile, you'll be sorry. I know you will.

如果你再不回家和家人和解 你会后悔一辈子的

Maybe later.

没准晚点回

I lost my father. And I miss him every day. If you walk away now, you will lose your father, too. It's forever for me. But it doesn't have to be forever for you. You can still get him back, and then you'll really be you again. And a hatter just like him.

我失去了父亲 后来每天都想他 要是现在离开 那你也会失去父亲的 我是永远失去了 但你不一定会永远失去他 你还能挽回他 然后变回真正的自己 变成他那样的帽匠

The last thing I want is to end up like my father.

我最不希望看到的就是变成我父亲那样的人

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/alsmyxjjj/529501.html