《爱丽丝梦游仙境》精讲 35少年时的疯帽子(在线收听

It's nearly six.

就快六点了

Hello. You have a very nice head.

你好 你的头长得真漂亮

Thank you.

谢谢

And a nice head deserves a very nice hat. That's what my father says.He makes the best hats in witzend. Would you like him to make you one? Come on. He can make any hat. A bonnet or boater, dunce hat, fez, a cloche, coif, snood, barboosh, or pugree.

漂亮的头就应该戴漂亮的帽子 这是我父亲说的 在威兹安他最会做帽子 你想让他做一个吗 跟我来 他能做任何帽子 邦尼帽 硬草帽 尖顶帽 毡桶帽 钟形帽 贴头帽 发网帽 土耳其帽

You're eating all the tarts.

果塔全被你吃光啦

You can have the crusts. I don't want the crusts.

那你吃果塔皮吧 我才不吃果塔皮

If you can't get along... There'll be no more tarts for either of you.Now, out of my kitchen.

如果你们不友好 以后两个人谁也别想吃果塔 现在从厨房出去

Scat!

快点儿

Is it true that you heal all wounds?

你真能治愈一切伤痛吗

Time is on my side.

时间就在我这里

And why is it you wait for no man?

那为什么说你不能等人

I just can't find the time.

我只是找不到时间

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/alsmyxjjj/529506.html