《爱丽丝梦游仙境》精讲 37帽子被毁(在线收听

Stop. You'll ruin it.

别动 你会弄坏的

Now, let me finish.

等下 快好了

Oh, dear.

糟糕

Oh, well. Tomorrow... I'll show you precisely how to make a proper hat.

真是 等明天我让你看看一顶好帽子究竟是怎么做成的

Tarrant?

泰伦

You're too hard on him, zanik.

你对他太严厉了 赞尼克

Hatting is a serious business.I can't have his frivolous ideas keep him from his true potential.

做帽子是件严肃的事 不能让这些幼稚的想法阻碍他发挥真正的潜能

Now. Yes. Yes, I think this hat will suit you...

你看 对了 对了 我看这顶帽子非常适合你

Perfectly. Thank you ever so much, Mr. hightopp. Although, I really must be on my way. Have a lovely evening.

很完美 非常非常感谢您 海托普先生 可是我必须马上离开这里 祝您今晚开心

Where is she?

她在哪里

What are you doing?

你在干什么

Nothing.

没什么

When is she coming?

她什么时候来

Well... I never actually said she was coming... Old bean.I merely said I had invited her.

这个 我自始至终也没有说过她会来这儿喝茶 老兄 我只说我邀请过她

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/alsmyxjjj/529508.html