《爱丽丝梦游仙境》精讲 42爱丽丝回到现实(在线收听

I'm sorry. But I must save hatter.

对不起 但我必须救疯帽子

Alice! Alice! Come back with my chronosphere...

爱丽丝 爱丽丝 把超时空魔球给我拿回来 马上

It's the kingsleigh girl. The girl's gone mad. Take her away.

叫金斯利的那丫头 那丫头疯了 把她带走

Strap her down, lads.

把她捆好 伙计

Alice?

爱丽丝

Where am I?

我在哪儿

You're in an institution.

你现在住在研究所里

How long have I been here?

我来这多久了

Not long.You were found in an upstairs room at the ascots'.Hamish had you brought here. You were behaving so strangely. They say you were trying to get under the furniture.Talking about the atmosphere?

没多久 我们是在艾斯克家楼上的房间里找到你的 海密仕就把你送到这里来了 你当时的行为非常奇怪 他们说你当时要钻到家具下面去 嘴里说什么潮湿毛球

The chronosphere! Hatter!

超时空魔球 疯帽子

Yes indeed, miss kingsleigh.

没错 金斯利小姐

I've got to go back.

我必须得回去

Now, let's see. Excitable... Emotional, prone to fantasy. Textbook case of female hysteria.Untreatable, some say.

来 让我看看 易激动 情绪化 老是幻想 女性歇斯底里典型案例 有人说没得救

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/alsmyxjjj/529513.html