纪录片《饮食变迁》 第12期:贪吃的后果(在线收听

I am your lecturer and I am a WeightWatcher.

我是你们的讲师 也是慧俪轻体的一员

Can we have Mrs Wright?

莱特女士 你来讲几句吧

Come along, Mrs Wright.

讲吧 莱特女士

Yes. You have gained a pound and a quarter also this week.

好 你这周胖了1.25磅

What about those chocolates?

你有没有吃巧克力什么的

Well, I must confess, I did have a couple of chocolates.

好吧 我承认我确实吃了一丁点儿

My Appestat tells lies.

我的食欲中枢把我骗了

Your Appestat is not down to normal yet,

你的食欲还没降到正常值

so you cannot have chocolates.

你不能吃巧克力

No, I know. I wish I hadn't. Two chocolates

这我知道 我后悔了 两块巧克力

didn't weigh a pound and a quarter. What else did you do?

不会让你胖1.25磅 你还吃了什么

I can't recall anything else, except...

我不记得还有别的了 除了...

Except. Yes.

还有除了 对呀

Except what?

除了什么

Well, I'm greedy.

好吧 我承认我太贪吃了

That's why we're all here.

这就是我们相聚在这儿的原因

No, truly, I don't think

不过 说真的

I've had enough of the things I should have had.

我觉得我根本没吃够

All right, Mrs Wright, we all know what you've been doing.

好吧 莱特女士 我们知道你什么状况了

We'll all be watching you next week, won't we?

我们下周会再来看你的成果 好吗

Yes. Yes, next week.

对 好 那就下周

The developing tide of obesity was to have serious consequences,

越来越多的人罹患肥胖症会导致严重的后果

affecting the way we live and how we die.

影响人们的日常生活甚至是危害生命

A heart attack emergency.

像突发的心脏病

After years of hidden deterioration,

当隐疾在体内年复一年的恶化

a man's heart has suddenly reached crisis point.

心脏病会突然爆发

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/jlpysbq/529571.html