《权力的游戏》精讲 第3集:雪诺大人(20)(在线收听

A bear's balls. Oh, you're joking?

真的是熊的卵蛋. 你开玩笑吗?

And his brains and his guts, his lungs and his heart all fried in his own fat.

还有它的脑子, 肠子, 心和肺 全用熊油煎了.

When you're a hundred miles North of The Wall and you ate your last meal a week ago, you leave nothing for the wolves.

当你深入长城以北百里之遥 你一星期没东西吃, 你能留给狼群的只有骨头.

And how do a bear's balls taste?

熊的卵蛋滋味如何?

A bit chewy.

不太嚼得动.

And what about you, my Lord? What's the strangest thing you've eaten?

你呢, 我的大人? 你吃过最奇怪的东西是什么?

Do Dornish girls count?

多恩姑娘算吗?

So you roam the Seven Kingdoms, collaring pickpockets and horse thieves and bringing them here as eager recruits?

这么说你走遍了七国全境,收罗扒手和偷马贼带他们来守长城?

Aye.

对.

But it's not all of 'em's done bad things.

他们也不都是渣滓.

Some of 'em's just poor lads looking for steady feed.

有些只是想吃顿饱饭的孩子.

Some of 'em's high-born lads looking for glory.

还有些是想建功立业的贵族子弟.

They have a better chance finding feed than glory.

他们吃穿不愁, 但没有功业.

The Night's Watch is a joke to you, is it?

守夜人对你来说是个玩笑, 是吗?

Is that what we are, Lannister?

我们就是这样的, 兰尼斯特?

An army of jesters in black?

穿黑衣的小丑大军?

You don't have enough men to be an army and aside from Yoren here, none of you are particularly funny.

你的人手凑不成一支大军除了尤伦, 你们其他人都不太好笑.

I hope we've provided you with some good stories to tell when you're back in King's Landing.

我希望我们给了你足够的谈资当你回君临后可以拿来消遣.

But something to think about while you're drinking your wine down there,

但还希望你能好好想一想当你在喝酒,

enjoying your brothels half the boys you've seen training will die North of The Wall.

逛窑子你看到正在训练的孩子中有半数会死在长城以北.

Might be a Wilding's axe that gets them, might be sickness, might just be the cold.

也许死于野人的斧头,也许死于疾病,也许死于寒冷.

They die in pain.

他们会痛苦地死去.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529657.html