《权力的游戏》精讲 第4集:废物()(在线收听

Tell them all to stop.

叫他们都停下.

For how long?

要多久?

Until I command them otherwise.

等我的命令.

You're learning to talk like a Queen.

你说话开始象个王后了.

Not a Queen. A Khaleesi.

不是王后. 是卡丽煕.

Lord Snow here grew up in a castle

雪诺大人高高在上

spitting down on the likes of you.

你们这帮废物全扒在他脚下.

Everybody knew what this place was,

所有人都知道守夜人军团真正的情形

but no one told me-no one but you.

却没人告诉我-除了你.

The Khaleesi have baby inside her.

卡丽煕怀孕了.

It is true. Her belly start to swell.

是真的. 她肚子开始大起来了.

I need to ride to Qohor.

我要去趟科霍尔.

What did Aaerys Targaryen say

伊里斯坦格利安说了什么

when you stabbed him in the back?

当你从背后刺杀他时?

He said the same thing he'd been saying for hours-

他说他最后几小时一直在说的话...

"burn them all."

"把他们全烧死."

My brother instructs us to stage a tournament

我的兄弟指示我们举办一次比武竞技

in honor of Lord Stark's appointment as Hand of the King.

以庆祝史塔克大人被任命为国王之手.

This tournament is an extravagance we cannot afford.

我们负担不起这么铺张浪费的比赛.

I'm leaving this morning. My job is out there.

我今早就要走了. 我的职责在长城之外.

I won't let you down. You're not going.

我不会让你失望的. 你不能去.

Here, a man gets what he earns when he earns it.

在这儿, 一个人想得到什么样的待遇, 必须先证明自己有什么样的本事.

I don't take orders from savages or their sluts.

我才不听野蛮人或者他的贱女人的命令.

I don't want my brother harmed.

不希望我哥哥受到伤害.

Mormont, kill these Dothraki dogs!

莫尔蒙! 把这些多斯拉克走狗都杀了!

We've come to a dangerous place. We must protect ourselves.

我们来到了一个充满危险的地方.

Ah!

啊!

We allow the Northerners too much power.

我们给北境人太大的权力了.

A good King knows when to save his strength

一位优秀的国王知道何时要保留力量...

and when to destroy his enemies.

何时要消灭敌人.

So you agree... The Starks are enemies?

所以你也同意...史塔克家是敌人?

Everyone who isn't us is an enemy.

非我族类者都是敌人.

Do you know whose dagger this is? Littlefinger: I do.

你知道这匕首是谁的? 我知道.

Tyrion Lannister's...

提利昂兰尼斯特...

The imp.

小恶魔.

  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/qldyxjj/529659.html